Monday, August 18, 2008

USA Today is Apparently Pro Horse Slaughter

The USA Today has repeatedly published pro-slaughter articles without regard for the truth. They have done it yet again.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/oped/2008/08/homeless-on-the.html

LIke many others, I know that they are aware of the truth because my friend, Mr. John Holland, has spoken to several people who have spoken directly with their writers who were preparing articles. He is not alone in trying to "educate" the media.

Yet they have ignored the facts.

They tell us they've already made up their minds. They have no interest in truth. They have no interest in research. They have no interest in talking to those on the ground working to save horses.

Enough is enough.


So, the question is, "If you can't trust the USA Today on this issue, can you trust them on any issue?"


Please read the article and ask for a retraction! Isn't American the home of free and unfettered media?

It certainly doesn't appear that way.

No comments:

Stolen Horse International

Followers

The face of death

The face of death
#396, A kind, gentle Thoroughbred

All that is left

All that is left
I will never forget him...I promise. I am so sorry, #396...I don't even have a name for you...

Why would you take my life? Am I a food source animal?

Non-Smoking Page!!!

Non-Smoking Page